Node Js Developer
- Software Developer who comes with at least 3+ years of strong hands-on experience.
- Take end-to-end ownership of development with experience in Node.js, Typescript, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AWS essentials.
- Experienced developers who have seen products through prototyping, building, and launch.
- Participates in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, test, and integration of products.
- Researches evaluate and develop new tools to improve product development efficiency.
- Deploys highly available, scalable, maintainable, monitored systems and services.
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts, and Architects.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expert in Node.js
- Experience in developing REST APIs and HTTP
- Strong understanding of SQL and No SQL
- Basic knowledge in DevOps
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- A team player with a start-up environment.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem-solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the latest web technologies and frameworks.