Technical HR Recruiter
- 3+ years of work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., phone, Skype
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job
requirements for IT roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting
and Boolean search).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labour legislation.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured
interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions).
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings
to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.