At Gloify, we’re passionate about digital solutions. We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven solutions and applications to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen.
We are developers at our core, but we are also problem solvers that strive to deliver the best possible product to our clients. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- 3-4 years of experience in Android Development
- Social Auth
- Firebase integration (login, push notification, analytics, etc)
- Android design principles (Material Design)
- Offline Storage i.e SQLite, RoomDB
- Architecture (MVP, MVC or MVVP)
- JSON and REST API
- Test Automation & App Releases
- Play store pushing experience (At least published 1-2 apps)
Good experience on git.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Develop mobile apps for the Android platform (Android SDK, Android Studio)
- Ability to create innovative and trendy interfaces
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.