At Gloify, we’re passionate about digital solutions. We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven solutions and applications to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen.
We are developers at our core, but we are also problem solvers that strive to deliver the best possible product to our clients. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong knowledge in Kotlin & Core Java, Data Structures, understanding of SQLite, handy with Android Studio and Android Ecosystem.
- 2+ years of experience in Native Android development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies and Test-Driven Development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to implement innovative solutions
Personal Skills –
- Good attitude and open to learnings
- Good Communication Skills
- Proactive problem-solver.
- Able to work independently as well as team.
- Able to take responsibility and ownership of the project