At Gloify, we’re passionate about digital solutions. We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven solutions and applications to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen.
We are developers at our core, but we are also problem solvers that strive to deliver the best possible product to our clients. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
• 3+ years of experience in Big data.
• Knowledge of multiple cloud storage options like S3, Redshift, or Bigquery is a must.
• Really good knowledge of SQL.
• Knowledge of Pandas and Spark using PySpark is a must.
• Knowledge of streaming services like AWS streams / Kafka / Google Pub/sub is a good to have.
• Knowledge of Queue systems like Rabbit MQ, SQS and building pipelines using the same is very
• Knowledge on Dockers, Kubernetes is good to have.
• Familiarity with multiple cloud providers (AWS, Azure & GCP) is good to have.
• Should be familiar with strategies for Real-time analytics and batch processing.
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent in experience.
• Build, maintain and optimize the data pipeline architecture
• Develop ETL pipelines based on the requirements following best practices, specifications and
• Work with project teams provide input and assistance in the design, development, and support of ETL
and database components following standard software development lifecycle.
• Work with the team to ensure that ETL and database components conform to global standards via
thorough code reviews
• Mentor junior programmers in the team and plan their skill development
• Determine the technical needs for the team to work on a project assigned or third-party tools
• Documenting the data requirements, data format and tool dependencies
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to new technological changes as per project need.
PS: Notice period should not more than 30 days