At Gloify, we’re passionate about digital solutions. We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven solutions and applications to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen.
We are developers at our core, but we are also problem solvers that strive to deliver the best possible product to our clients. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- 4-6 years of experience in DevOps
- Experience of cloud environments like AWS, Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean etc
- Good understanding of Auto Scale, Replication, Sharding, Master-Slave configuration, Load Balancing, Reverse Proxy, Failovers
- Experience with web applications, Apache web servers, Nginx, Ubuntu Linux, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Ability to set up best of breed infrastructure and application monitoring tools such as Datadog
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) a strong plus
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Take ownership, architect, manage and develop jobs and processes for a continuous integration and deployment system that handles dozens of deployments per day
- Build and support processes for automated testing
- Be involved in the day-to-day configuration management of various projects
- Help development teams design new features and solutions from the code to the infrastructure level.