At Gloify, we’re passionate about digital solutions. We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven solutions and applications to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen.
We are developers at our core, but we are also problem solvers that strive to deliver the best possible product to our clients. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
What you will do?
- Lead technical architecture discussions and outline technical plans.
- Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
- Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable frontend and backend code.
- Provide leadership and technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
- Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular design.
- Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation and monitoring
- Delegate, coach, and mentor other team members.
- Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have quality in mind.
- Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
- 6+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on full-stack applications, preferably in a senior role.
- Advanced knowledge of React.js, Python, and relational databases.
- Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
- Experience with interpreting mockups and translating them into polished and resolved UIs.
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
- Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
- Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
- Experience with productionizing machine learning pipelines.
- Experience with GraphQL.