At Gloify, we’re passionate about digital solutions. We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven solutions and applications to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen.
We are developers at our core, but we are also problem solvers that strive to deliver the best possible product to our clients. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- 2-4 years in the design and development of mobile applications on the iOS platform using SWIFT
- Social auth.
- Firebase integration (login, push notification, analytics, etc)
- Offline storage
- Architecture (mvp,mvc or mvvp)
- json and rest api
- Test automation & app releases
- App store pushing experience (at least published 1-2 apps)
- Good experience on git.
- An understanding of iOS design patterns/coding conventions, Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, and
- App Store Review Guidelines.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Works with product, project, and engineering teams to deliver products on the schedule
- Collaborates with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs.
- Leads native iOS app development by converting ideas, designs, and requirements into concrete, stable
- Production builds.
- Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team.