Junior Angular Developer
- 1-2 years of experience in Angular (Angular 8 preferred).
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Ability to hand-code a responsive website with maximum browser support.
- Ability to use plugins without changing their library files.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.