At Gloify, we’re passionate about digital solutions. We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven solutions and applications to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen.
We are developers at our core, but we are also problem solvers that strive to deliver the best possible product to our clients. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
- Writing and maintaining the modules of Magento 2.X EE websites.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Preferring candidates with 3+ Years experience in Magento2 development.
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.).
- Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
Package – 4 to 6 LPA