At Gloify, we’re passionate about digital solutions. We’re a team dedicated to delivering results-driven solutions and applications to clients seeking to lead their industries. Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology, and business acumen.
We are developers at our core, but we are also problem solvers that strive to deliver the best possible product to our clients. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- 1- 2 years of UI design experience, with a focus on creating solutions based on
- A demonstrated ability to do UI work and create solutions based on business strategy and
- Experience of working from wireframe designs through to final implementation
- A brain wired for both creativity and analytical thinking
- Good time management and the ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and
- Attention to details for quality UI and able to clearly communicate
- You can demonstrate past work that showcases thoughtful UX solutions and great UI design.
- Demonstrated proficiency in UX/UI frameworks like material design, bootstrap, and
experience in UX testing, journey maps etc.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Produce sketches, flows, prototypes, mocks – anything that helps communicate an idea.
- Produce pixel-perfect designs to be delivered to devs for build.
- Close collaboration with the Director of Product Design and Product Managers.
- Comfortable with not having briefs but being exposed directly to user problems and coming
up with ways to solve them.
- Help build on our Design System and Component Libraries.
- Proficient with the standard tools – Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin and Affinity Suite.
- Prototyping tools (Sketch, XD, InVision) or other similar tools.