Machine Learning is a methodology which utilizes machine intelligence to capture the untapped areas of business models. We at Gloify recognize Machine Learning as one of the pinnacle problem-solving techniques for emerging and established businesses.
Our expertise at Machine Learning helps our client tap into the vast and unexplored reserves of unprocessed data and make informed decisions from them. Be it data mining, deep learning or analyzing or processing raw chunks of information.
Machine Learning is an essential embodiment of Artificial Intelligence. It deciphers and builds algorithms that allow computers to learn how to perform tasks from existing data which reduces the workload of a programmer and enables him to focus on core tasks, rather than writing complex codes for the same. Machine Learning analyses previously available data and scans through millions of examples to come to a conclusion. With this intelligence, machines can understand complex patterns and predict outcomes to situations more accurately.
The scope of Machine Learning is infinite and when applied to exist, business models, it can dig up so much information which otherwise would seem impossible to extract and assimilate.
At Gloify, we use various data mining that can replicate human decision making and allow real-time applications of Machine Learning. Below are the possibilities that you can extract with machine learning.
1. Image tagging: The Machine Learning algorithms can identify faces.
2. Optical Character Recognition: The algorithms learn to identify a certain image as a written character.
1. Sentiment analysis: This method can be used to classify if the opinion expressed by the writer is positive, neutral or negative. This can be used for future marketing strategies and product development.
2. Information extraction: The algorithms can extract a particular piece of information such as names, web links, addresses, keywords etc.
3. Filtering: With Machine Learning, data can be classified as a tweet, chat, post, blog or spam posts. This can help firms which have a huge inflow of social content on a daily basis.
4. Improved content discovery: With Machine learning, you get intelligence into what kind of content users are likely to follow and read and based on their interests and reading patterns, you can suggest articles that are aligned to their interest. In this way, you can create a more immersive and personalized experience for your users.
1. Predictions: Banking sectors can use this to analyse creditworthiness and probability of loan defaulters. Other applications include trading, building predictive models of prices and market volatility, portfolio management and risk management.
2. Anomaly detection: This technique is used for fraud detection. Companies can detect which transactions are outside the usual purchasing patterns of the user and warn them at an early stage. Also, retail and e-commerce websites can use these algorithms to block fake accounts.
Machine learning algorithms help to draw insights and predictions from the huge sets of data. It is not just about tracking user data but presenting it in a readable manner for decision makers to make critical business decisions. Data visualization is a very important aspect of machine learning and we at Gloify create models that help to extrapolate this critical information into easily readable and understandable formats.
These are just some of the many benefits that Machine Learning can bring to your business, but the most important is that which gives you access to understanding tons of data at your fingertips.